11.20.2009

Washington D.C.

I had the great pleasure and opportunity of joining one of my dearest friends, Allison, on a trip to Washington D.C.  We were fortunate enough to have another dear friend, Mallory, drive across from Ohio to meet up with us for a few days to enjoy the sights.  

I can't describe the amount of love and appreciation that filled my entire embodiment and soul as I walked the historic streets and museums. And so, rather than me writing gibberish, I'll show you through some pictures taken sporadically when I was focused and not in a stupor of complete awe (I ended up with very few-- unfortunately):












"America is a passionate idea or it is nothing.  America is a human brotherhood or it is chaos."  ~Max Lerner, Actions and Passions, 1949

6 comments:

anna said...

lincoln would have been proud.

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm jealous of the rest of the sites you were able to see. I can't wait to go back! The whole trip still feels like it did not happen. Did I just see you?

Justin said...

Oh how I love that town.

Karli said...

fun! i love your pictures.

The Campbells said...

Looks like a blast! I have ALWAYS wanted to go there!

We miss you...

Katherine said...

Looks fun. I love your hat. It needs a flower made by me :)