1. Walking behind someone, trying to get around them, but they keep swerving in front of you... almost as if on purpose.
2. Listening to a great song while driving and the person in the passenger seat changes it before it finishes playing.
3. Discovering a bum groove on my bed, where someone sat.
4. Trying to pull apart the opening of a plastic produce bag at the grocery store.
7. Gulping noises.
8. Hair on the bathroom floor.
Now really, only #3 will truly make me lose it. I guess I'm trying to make a point here-- and that is that all these things are so ridiculous, yet sometimes I treat them like it's the end of the world. I have a billion things to be thankful for. Here's a small list of great things:
1. Family that supports and loves me no matter what.
2. Friends who are literally angels.
3. An education.
5. Nature, oh my beautiful Mother Nature.
7. My beliefs (see first link to the right).
Sappy? Probably-- but 'tis the season.