12.28.2009

Luxury in the Sky

Romulus, Michigan (CNN) -- Part of an explosive device that failed to take down a plane last week was sewn into the underwear of the Nigerian man accused of igniting it, a law enforcement official told CNN Monday.

Thank you Nigerian terrorist for now requiring all airline passengers to remove any underwear before boarding. 

I wish I could have had a talk with Nigerian terrorist before he boarded the plane, it would have gone something like this:

Me: "Hey Guy."
Nigerian Terrorist: "How's it going."
Me: "Can you believe this security..ridiculous."
N.T.: "Seriously, who are they kidding.  Look at what I'm packing (shows me explosive underwear) Hahaha, they'll never know!"
Security: "You're good to go!"
Me: "Yeah..here's the thing, if you explode the plane then you die too."
N.T.: "What?! Not possible."
Me: "No it's true, you'd explode like everyone else."
N.T.: "It's because I'm black isn't it? That's racist."
Me: "I don't think you, as a terrorist, can pull the racist card in this situation."
N.T.: "You just called me a racist terrorist."
Security: "Ma'am we are going to have to ask you to get off the plane."
Me: "Why?"
Security: "Yeah.. you called him a racist terrorist so.."
Me: "Can I take some complimentary pretzels to go?"
Security: "No, those are for first-class passengers only. You do however, have the option of choosing either this individually wrapped prune or an economy-sized bag of sesame seeds."
Me: "Are the sesame seeds toasted?"
Security: "No."
Me: "I'll have the prune."
N.T.: "My personal favorite."

4 comments:

Emily said...

I...oh goodness.. I'm speechless.

Anonymous said...

Nothing is real anymore.

Anonymous said...

This should be published. This is exactly what it would be like.
Exactly. Mexactly. Gexactly. Galaxy. Ralaxy. Rolex. Polex. Pole. North Pole. Santa Claus.

courtney brooke said...

ummm amy, i just discovered that you blog. and i am so upset i did not know this earlier. you are so funny. and i wish we hung out more!