12.08.2009

These are real inventions:

For parents with cruel intentions:

"Dad Saddle"
--I can't figure out the age of this child in the saddle.


"Baby Cage"


"Cry No More"
"Bulletproof Buttocks"
--This one I like purely for the anatomically correct illustration.

"Travel Relief"
--Don't worry, the guy in the car next to you with his pants pulled down isn't a perv, he's just going to the bathroom.

"Bag Man"
--I can't even....

These next two inventions are for those of us who struggle with golf and need an easy and fast alternative to the traditional approach:


"Golf Made Easy"

"Web of Intrigue"

Visit the Patently Absurb Archive for more incredible inventions. And if I've learned one thing...it's this: Absolutely Anyone can invent Anything and someone will give it a patent.

7 comments:

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Justin said...

I expect an invention out of you very soon. Something that shields something of some sort.

Karli said...

I'm speechless.

Sarah said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

I remember when you inroduced me to this website. My life has been better ever since. I don't think I've ever even laughed at any of these, because I can't get past the shock. Jimmy about exploded when he looked through these.

Anonymous said...

These all make sense to me. I don't get what's so hilarious.

Jonathan said...

I'm not the only with a golf machine?