3.29.2010

Bajada Trail

Lately I've been buried with school work and an internship, so I decided it'd be a great idea to take a much needed hike through the hills of the South Mountain Park Reserve:


All of the wild flowers are in full bloom since the past month was rain, rain, and more rain.



I love this picture below...so desert-y.

I found a ghost town along the way.



I imagined the killer from No Country For Old Men appearing in my rearview mirror and I started freaking myself out too much that I had to leave.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures, the colors of the flowers are so great. You live in summer all the time. I also commend you for your bravery for lingering at the ghost town. Gives me the shivers.

anna said...

ooo ghost town! you're so brave to have gone all by yourself... especially with the risk of running across those scary wild pigs.

laura said...

great pictures amsters! that ghost town is crreeeppyyy. xo.

Jonathan said...

Next time I'm visiting on a layover, or just visiting, we're going there

Karli said...

I love that first picture!!! so pretty!

courtney brooke said...

so jealous of all this springtime goodness! its still snowing here. blehhh. hey i will be in az in a month. hmm maybe i should see you. yes, yes i should!

Katie said...

Ha! Little did you know random towns in AZ would rival the catacombs of Scotland!