9.09.2010

You can't force the fate, you just have to let it wash over you like a spray tan that won't take because your skin is too oily.

It's Thursday. Today I took a little trip to the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art with my lovely cousin Katie and her darling children-- great exhibit and great company! It's wonderful having family nearby.

Phone call story of the year:

Earlier this week my roommate received a phone call, she answered it only to discover a stranger on the other end-- a man, sounded mid 20s and Black. She explains to him that he dialed the wrong number and they hang up. Only a moment later she receives a text from this guy and it says:

"I like the sound of your voice. Girl-- go on wit' ya bad self!"

I laughed myself to tears.

Also, these are some of the major headliners in the news this week:

  • Teen survives Justin Bieber-inspired death threats
  • Most of us think we're hotter than average, survey says
  • Breast-enlarging ring tone?
  • Dance your way into her heart. With science! Study identifies all the right moves: It's all in the right knee, neck, torso
  • Shares of Spam & gas masks soar
  • Are Heidi & Spencer bored with the USA?
Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

anna said...

It's all so crazy. It's just all so crazy.

Allison said...

hahaha!

Justin said...

I'm not sure where you're getting your news, but it terrifies me.

Anonymous said...

With science!
I can't wait til we explode and your blog comes to life and talks with me.