3.14.2011

I have a new love...

My iphone. How sad is it that I love something so nonhuman. I've held off as long as possible with technology, but my old phone just wasn't doing it for me anymore... and it was this terrible maroon/red colored phone that I could barely handle putting near my face. Don't get me started with the color maroon.

Now I carry so much power at my fingertips... so much so that it kind of scares me. I'm fascinated enough with the fact that I can have a phone and ipod in one, let alone the millions of apps available. Amazing.

Sorry to all of those who I ignore during my first week with my iphone... we have a lot of getting to know each other to do. Kidding-- I really don't want to be that kind of person-- eh, but I make no promises.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the last post I expected you to write. You're coming back from Arizona a new woman, I tell ya.

anna said...

You're so worldly.

Karli said...

i love that you had a maroon phone.