5.06.2010

Hello!

Now I'm not one to set major goals for the new year, in fact--I kind of feel like we should be setting new goals every day, but at the beginning of January I was a sucker and set two major goals:

1. Remember to put on deodorant everyday.
2. Learn how to moonwalk.

I have followed through with both and now I can do them simultaneously. So if you're interested and the right conditions are provided, I can demonstrate this.

Also, I'm coming home this weekend all the way until June and I can't wait. The first thing I'm going to do is follow my parents around like a 5 year old until they remind me I'm 23, then I'll force Anna to hang out with me and tell me what is cool these days, then possibly try perform some magic to make Utah warm again...it's the least I can do.

See you soon, some of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 kills me.

I believe Skype would allow me to witness such an event. I will never forget what it was like in D.C. hearing you talk about your goal to moonwalk. Never.

The Campbells said...

Really? Did you need to set a goal to remember deodorant?
Please, please, please bring the warm weather with you! Can't wait to see you! Love you