5.21.2010

Oh Anna

Quite often Anna and I pretend to be everyday, stereotypical people and make comments that those particular people would make. You know the types I'm talking about: sporty, French, controversial, nervous, sales people etc. Today we were in the car and Anna pretended to be a person who is really into cars-- and this is what she said:

"Dude, I really want one of those sweet-a$$ Porsche-Camaros."

I don't know very much about cars, but I do know that a Porsche and Camaro are two separate cars, not one singular vehicle. Oh Anna.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure my brain could handle being a fly on the wall with you two. I want to be able to, but I think experiencing that would be the ultimate test for me.

This thing that you two do, is really the best idea.

Anonymous said...

Is this the same car ride that I passed you guys in? I just really want to be involved in a hilarious story like this.

Amy said...

Yes Conner, it was that same car ride.

Amy said...

I mean ConnOr (I know how to spell your name).