8.14.2009

childhood dilemma



Was anyone else really disappointed as a child when you would eat a tootsie pop to get to the tootsie roll center but in it's place there was gum? That drove me NUTS.

Wow, okay... 
This very moment (as I'm writing this) just realized that I was probably eating a blow pop instead of a tootsie pop. Well that changes everything.

Speaking of blow pops, what was with the wrapper? It took ten years to remove it from the sucker so you could put the darn thing in your mouth and then the surprise was gum, GUM for crying out loud! Idiots.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for leaving your entire thought process in the post. Hilarious realization by you.

Jonathan said...

Today I bought a strawberry tootsie pop from a cheerleader fundraiser in Seattle. It was amazing.

Ashley and Ezra said...

As I was reading this, I thought to myself, does she really not know the difference between tootsie pops and blow pops? haha!

Sarah said...

Ahem, I prefer blow pops to tootsie pops. Every day of the week. It's like bubble gum ice cream. Genius.