8.04.2009

It's been a while since I've seen this:




So much good came out of this movie.  Por ejemplo:

Chunk: Listen, okay? You guys'll never believe me. There was two cop cars, okay? And they were chasing this four-wheel deal, this real neat ORV, and there were bullets flying all over the place. It was the most amazing thing I ever saw! 
Mikey: More amazing than the time Michael Jackson come over to your house to use the bathroom. 
Brandon Walsh: More amazing than the time you saved those old people from that nursing home fire, right? 
Mouth: Yeah, and I bet it was even more amazing than the time you ate your weight in Godfather's pizza, right? 
Chunk: Okay, Brand. Michael Jackson didn't come over to my house to use the bathroom. He was about to. But his sister did. 


Andy: I can't tell... if it's an "A sharp" or if it's a "B flat"! 
Mikey: Heh, if you hit the wrong note, we'll all "B flat!" 

4 comments:

Karli said...

One of the greatest movies ever. I was thinking about it the other day and how much I want to watch it. So great.

Anonymous said...

About an hour ago I was miliseconds away from buying you a t-shirt from D.I. that says, "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" with a picture of Mikey from Goonies on it.

This movie was on TV the other night an jimmy and I watched the whole thing...I forgot how much it impacted my childhood. The quote about Michael Jackson using the bathroom makes me want to blow up it's so funny to me.

Anonymous said...

It's one of my all - time favorite movies, I own it. It's just... great. I probably think about it once a day.

The Campbells said...

Can you believe that I have never seen that movie? Crazy-I should probably rent it or something...