10.20.2009

A Text Message:

The other day Anna and I texted out of boredom.  This is what was said between the two of us in all seriousness: 

Anna: "What are you doing? I'm trying to write that stupid essay...obviously I'm distracted."

Amy: "I'm at the mall with that lady...how's the essay coming along anyway?"

Anna: "Oh I see.  She sure shops a lot. The essay is fine I guess."

Amy: "You'll do fine, don't sweat it.  I'm bored."

Anna: "Me too, and I need to find a bathroom."

Amy: "Haha, me too!  But I'm shy in public restrooms."

Amy (again): "I hate the mall! I'm here every day with this lady!  I feel like Veronica Lodge...minus the whole Archie thing, he was never attractive to me."

Anna: "Hmm for some reason I had a thing for Archie.  Maybe I was just fascinated with his hair.  Reggie is probably the best looking but kind of a d-bag and Jughead's nose is disgusting."

Amy: "Archie's hair is too crazy for me and he's not funny at all.  I've always found Jughead's nose and style somewhat alluring."

Anna: "Just like Adrian Brody?"

Amy: "YES! He's Jughead come to life! I'll tell ya who I don't like: Betty. Boring and NOT funny."

Anna: "I've always felt that she might be a lesbian."

Amy: "Yeah, I'm suspicious of that."

*Just in case you don't know who Archie and the gang are (except Laura, I know you know) here is a picture:  
Yep...Anna and I have full on, very serious conversations about our favorite comic book characters.  Oh the humanity.

6 comments:

Rosemary Campbell said...

I wish my texting conversations were that meaningful. And I'm not even being sarcastic.

Also, I sort of felt bad for Betty when Archie picked Veronica.

Anonymous said...

I couldn't have tried to imagine what you and Anna text each other..and am so pleased that this is what you talk about. It makes sense.

Justin said...

I have a feeling that more of the conversations between you two need to be shared with us. This was fantastic.

Jonathan said...

Amazing

laura said...

archie looks just like cortney. that explains so much. and because of this, i'm offended, amy. and i've always like betty. such a sweetheart. always thinking of others. ah, i miss the whole gang. xo.

Sarah said...

I think that really cheryl blossom is the hottest and most down to earth of them all.