6.13.2010

Hey!

Name the most terrifying moment of your life so far: Earthquake at the Hotel del Coronado.. seriously scary. I'll never forget looking into Anna's eyes as we prepared for death.

If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be? Hercule Poirot. I think we could solve so many crimes together. What a team!

Who would you most like to be stuck in an elevator with? Mallory Leale. I can almost guarantee a sock puppet show, followed by a round of 20 questions in Spanish (our best attempt), then maybe a dance party.. I can only assume a rapping and rhyming session would emerge at some point. "Hey what? We're stuck in an elevator? Fun!"

Least? Whoopi Goldberg. I'd say something about her upsetting outfit choices and she'd blame me for the oil spill in the Gulf.

List 5 people you know. Then describe each of them in 5 words:
Amanda: Contagious laughter, game nights, organized.
Laura: Pregnant, good advice, perfect toes.
Anna: Spiders make her upset, cheese.
Bryan: Runs fast, hilarious, opinions, fishing.
Cort: Cowboy, horses, laughing, BYU pants.

What was the most recent movie that made you cry? Karate Kid (the new one). I cried in every scene, just too cute.

If you could be any age again for one week, what age would you be? Eh... I don't think I would. I'd rather not relive any awkward stages.

You can cast any actor now alive to play you in a film about your life. Whom would you cast in the role? A mix of Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tina Fey, and Kanye West.. it really would make so much sense.

If you could have one superpower, which would you choose? Incredible strength. I would lift heavy things above my head all the time.

You can choose your method of dying and the place in which you will die. Where would you like to die and how? In a posh hotel room, wearing a robe, and during nap-time after a having a perfect but poisonous lunch.

You can choose your last meal. What will the menu consist of? A really, really good sandwich with a sliced tomato on the side. Also, warm cookies and milk.. I'm assuming this is my poisonous lunch?

If you had to be trapped in a TV show for a month, which show would you choose? Sabrina the Teenage Witch.. magical powers, a cute boyfriend and high school popularity, hello!

If you joined the circus, what act would you most want to perform? I have always had this secret dream of being in the circus. I'd be the girl that rides the elephants and slides down their trunks. Neat!

TAG! to anyone who needs something to blog about.

5 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

Thanks for starting my day out with a laugh! Sabrina the Teenage Witch!!! haha

Anonymous said...

Marry me.

anna said...

I'm upset with how you described me. "Spiders make her upset, cheese."

You're a monster.

Anonymous said...

Whoopi Goldberg. Also, I'm doing this as we speak/type/read.

Justin said...

I don't think my life will be complete until I see the Amy Campbell movie starring Julia Louis-Fey West.

Phenomenal.