5.09.2009

Excuse me, do these effectively hide my thunder?

So hey there, this is Amy without Anna.  I don't know how I feel about branching away from the sister blog but I figured it was time to spread my wings and fly--and by fly I mean SOAR! 

Dear sweet Anna, I will miss you...but since I'm writing this and sitting only a few feet away from you on a couch in the basement of our parents house in which I currently reside, I think we'll be just fine ;)Hopefully I can keep this blog as entertaining as the sister blog.  Now we'll see which sister is the more hilarious of the two; I definitely have more life experience ...so...I'm just saying. 

Perhaps I'll  address more news and media situations since I'm basically a college graduate and should have some strong, back-handed views on pretty much everything, right? Maybe.  

Well Anna, I'll miss our days of blogging so for you I wrote this poem titled "Type A's":

Basement 
Spiders
Amy writes good blog post
Anna deletes it
Even though it was a really good one
That's okay
We love each other
Basement
Spiders
Probably poisonous
Someone should kill the spiders.

1 comment:

Karli said...

As much as I liked the Anna-Amy blog.. I'm glad you made this one. Now we have a competition to see who is the better blogger.