5.24.2009

Next thing I know, I'm running for my life. And all I could think was if something were to ever happen to me, how sad I'd be, you know?

Went to St. George this weekend with the gang. Despite the fact that old people go there to die and Dixie College is the nucleus of the city it was pretty fun. We saw Terminator Salivation while down there...I liked it for the most part but I need to know how everyone else reacted to the ridiculous Arnold Schwartzentooter scene...please tell me that you laughed until you wet your pants.

Oh and this picture pretty much sums up the weekend, I'll only say that what's sitting in the garbage can is Allison's worst nightmare:


p.s. If you're looking for a great way to pass the time then you should rent this:

4 comments:

anna said...

what was in the garbage?

Amy said...

I'm too embarrassed to tell you via computer...i'll tell you later.

Karli said...

and then anna can tell me later.

Mallory said...

Ditto.

I am so very sad that I missed out on the St. George trip. So sad.