7.15.2009

Birthday Dinner

Here are some lovely photos of Allison's little birthday dinner. As you can see there aren't very many of us since our friend group has decreased. Katherine now lives in Kentucky, Mallory was away looking for a house in Ohio, and Catie on a mission in Korea. Oh well, we still had fun.

Anna made these awesome candle holders. Her craftiness is comparable to Martha Stewart.
Also, here's a picture of Daisy when I brought her home from the vet after she had a minor claw removal surgery...if you can even call it that. However, I was so worried when I took her to the vet that I packed her a sack lunch with her favorite treats and believe me I was laughed at.

4 comments:

Allison said...

Good thing the birthday girl looks so happy;)

Karla said...

Daisy makes me miss Muffie

Anonymous said...

I was sitting in between you and Allison in spirit....or was I really there....?

Abby said...

Oh, how i miss those dinner parties in your backyard. And as for my mother's comment above she obviously doesn't know how to spell our own pride and joys name... it's "muffy" mom. Sheesh!