7.10.2009

Maine

Instead of posting the many pictures Anna and I took while in Maine, I decided to post only farm animal pictures and the special moments I shared with them, enjoy:

This was the only llama on the farm.  He and Anna despised one another...in fact, I recall overhearing Anna telling him to "adjust his attitude..." something like that.  Hilarious. 

Lobster.  I ate him, delicious.

A typical day of what I looked like the entire trip, an animal.  But check out the patriotic town of Lubec Maine behind me!

I LOVED the baby chicks, so sweet.

These guys were the life of the party.

My aunt and uncle's dog, Tippi:

Their other dog, Guapa:

My little cousin Eliza with one of the farm dogs, Gracie.  Gracie is easily the fattest dog I've ever seen.

That's my hand.  The calves love to suck on fingers, kind of gross but actually really cute.


Obviously I'm telling this calf something but I can't remember what I said.

We wrapped up our trip in Massachusetts.  Here I am in Boston on the 4th of July with perhaps my favorite animal of all, Anna.

4 comments:

Karli said...

Ha ha I love that picture of you telling the calf something. These pictures are great, looks like such a fun trip!

Katherine said...

I love the animal pictures. Patriotic towns are the best!

Anonymous said...

I think you told that calf, "Stop pinching my bum or I'll bop you on the head."

When I see lots of animals, I often think of your love for them. There are rabbits everywhere in Ohio, it's great. Makes me think of that one time you were on a street corner and all the animals flocked to you.

Ashley Blackburn said...

Amy, I thoroughly enjoy your posts. The picture of the obese dog is classic.