7.06.2009

Happy BIrthday Mal!

Today is a great day,  Mallory's birthday.  

Mallory,
I could name a billion reasons why I love you and why you are one of my favorite people in the world, but for the sake of my bath water is getting cold I will limit the list to 10 wonderful things:

1.  When Mallory gives you a hug you feel like a million dollars.
2.  Nobody's laugh is more contagious, it's the best.
3.  She shares my vision of a world half populated with muppets.  
4.  We both have a ridiculous love for chocolate chip cookies, we even wrote a song about cookies in high school. 
5.  She laughs at even my lamest attempts at humor.
6.  She isn't afraid to speak her mind.
7.  She is an incredible example to me, her life is a pattern of good choices.
8.  She married Jimmy and together they continue to blow my mind.  What a duo!
9.  She is the one of the most genuine people I know, she never tries to be anyone but herself.
10.  And lastly, she's the first person I'd pick to watch Goosebump movies with...hours of entertainment.

I love you friend, 
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Amy, you are so wonderful. Just the picture of our old friend R.L. Stine would've been sufficient...but you really outdid yourself. Thank you so much. I'm so lucky! I love you!

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday Mallory, and good post Amy. I finally discovered that this blog exists. I will now be an active member