9.15.2009

Tuesday morning:

I stole this from my cousin Jonathan's blog who stole it from our cousin Sarah:

I am inspired by: My siblings

I always: Make my bed, priority #1. 

I like: Morbid things.  Guilty.

I never leave home without: A comb and sanitary wipes in my purse.

I can't believe I: Attempted a fight club at a local gym...oh my small bones and muscles.

I melt: Cheese--on everything despite my intolerance to lactose.

I find myself:  Using my art degree.  

I feel uncomfortable: In clothes.

I have decided: That anyone can get away with almost anything if they are attractive.

I am free when: I go on walks with my mom, we are good walking buddies.

I can cry: When Pam Bishop gives me a hug, never fails.

I will: Probably eat a tomato and chicken today as per usual.

I dream of: Egypt and shaking a mummies hand. 

I am digging: Myself into holes and corners in the singles ward.  You've never seen anyone so awkward.

Most of the time I: Assume inanimate objects have feelings, truly.

I can't help: Over-washing my hands.  It's a curse.

I remain enamored with: Space.

I can't:  Swim in lakes, I just can't.

I need: To carry more cash in my wallet.

I want: To explore the underground catacombs in France, spooky!

It's strange that I: Refuse to wear earrings ever again.  This is a guarantee.

If I could, I would: Learn to fly airplanes.  I probably will someday.

I: Won't tolerate down town Salt Lake and I will not to go there after dark.

6 comments:

Mallory said...

I learned a few new things. Sanitation wipes and a fight club? Who knew?

anna said...

no earrings ever again? alright.

laura said...

fight club? it's like i don't even know you. that's a blog post in and of itself. do tell...

Justin said...

Have you never watched me at our singles ward? You wanna talk about awkward...

Allison said...

I'm really glad we are friends.

Connie Whitesides said...

This just really sums you up. Thanks for teaching more about you wonder of a person!