6.14.2009

Coronado

I had the great pleasure of spending the past week with my family in Coronado. We stayed at a beach house (property of the Hotel Del Coronodo) and had an amazing week playing on the beach, eating way too much, and seeing all that Coronado and San Diego have to offer. Thanks Mom and Dad!

The highlights:

The beach house:
The beach
Laura and Cortney doing what they do best: being adorable.
The friendliest watertaxi driver I've ever met.
Padre's baseball game, 18 innings! Lost.

Laura's first love: roasting marshmallows
Anna and I went ghost hunting inside the main lobby of the Hotel Del Coronado....we got a little sneaky:
I found room 3314--the most haunted room in the hotel (supposedly):

A couple of really big chairs:
Being sneaky on the stairs:
Probably the most beautiful picture of Anna I've ever taken. I'll have you know she wasn't even posing, I just asked her to turn around and this was what she looked like...gorgeous Anna. She'll kill me if she sees that I've posted this...eh:
I did some art:

Dinoland at the Wild Animal Park. Can you see Trex?
He's closer.Yep, there he is.
A lion:
An elephant, the highlight of my mom's lifeSeaWorld:
Kind of cute:
Ferry ride:
I can't remember the name of this port village but here is a taste of what's there:



And perhaps the most delightful surprise of all.....

Thanks to Mallory, her family, and the rest of my friends this is what was waiting on my bed for me when I got home.


5 comments:

Allison said...

LOVE the pictures:) But so happy you guys are back!

Emily said...

wow those pictures were great! I sure have missed you guys. Looks like it was an amazing trip!

laura said...

#1: There are WAY too many goofy pictures of me on your blog.
#2: Coco and I are so darling and adorable.
#3: I do LOVE smores, but I love you more.
#4: I miss you.

xoxo.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to frame that picture of you in the very large chair and put it in a prominent place in our apartment in Columbus. I love all these pictures. Anna is so gorgeous.

And oh...oh the owl. So great. Glad you're back!

Karli said...

That trip looks like it was so much fun!! I love all of your pictures! I hope you have more haunted hotel stories to tell. That picture of Anna is soo beautiful