6.11.2009

Haunted? Probably.


We are just loving it here in Coronado and staying at the Del is amazing...amazingly spooky! 

Last night Anna and I decided to climb into bed after a long day and just watch the ol' boob tube.  Now there are two huge beds in the room but we opt for sleeping in one because both of us are used to sleeping in twin sized beds.  Good thing we decided to share last night because while watching "Wipeout" the volume on the tv --on its own--started going up and up and up until it reached its peak of loudness (extremely LOUD) and I fumbled for the remote in a panic and right as I reached for it the TV turned off by itself and the other one (yes there are two in one room, hilarious)  turned on.  No explanation.  Of course in my mind this meant that we were going to die so we ran to our parents (don't worry I'm almost 23) and convinced ourselves that our room is haunted.  I have yet to be convinced otherwise.  

I'll update on the hauntings.  

No comments: