6.02.2009

Time out.

I went to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner tonight which I give -1 stars out of 5.  While waiting for a table I couldn't help but overhear two children arguing next to me, turns out they weren't children but a young married couple fresh out of high school...I assume.  Here's how the argument went:

young wife:  "Give it to me!"  (fighting over cell phone)

young husband:  "No, I need to see something on it"

yw: "Oh my gosh grow up"

yh: "you grow up"

yw: "I swear you're like this 24/7"

yh:  "get used to it"

yw:  "I guess I'll have to, we're in this for eternity"  (that's a great way to see it)

yh:  "yeeeep"


This conversation was real and as amusing as it was I felt sorry for the youngsters; marriage in the teen years can't be easy.

3 comments:

Ashley and Ezra said...

There are seriously way too many mormon couples getting married in their young age... seriously, whats the hurry? (confession #1- I got married at age 20) (Confession #2- I'm possitive Ezra and I argued about childish things like that) (Confession #3- A lot of my friends are now divorced because of marriage stupidity at such a young age! haha we are such losers!)

Amy said...

But look at you and Ezra, you guys are great. Seriously though way too many children getting married. Oh by the way I want to come to one of your bbqs, looks fun!

Anonymous said...

That was me and Jimmy..ha ha j/k 4 life, we are way more mature.