6.08.2009

Coronado


I'm spending the next week with my family at the Hotel del Coronado, in fact we've already been here for two days and it's way too much fun.  The main attraction for me is that it's an old hotel and haunted, love it!  

First good story:  The family and I went to a Padre's baseball game yesterday which was great, we love baseball.  We stayed until the 12th inning but then decided to leave because the game was never ending--turns out it went until the 18th inning and the Padre's lost...good decision to leave I guess.

Second good story:  Last night Anna and I are seconds from falling asleep when we think we hear a violin playing outside our window.  We walk outside and some crazy guy is playing what sounds like a Russian dervish on the violin while another fella is going back and forth on a unicycle.  It was the middle of the night and I was tired but it was hilarious and weird.  

I'm sure I'll have more stories later in the week, stay tuned.

p.s. Bryan, Amanda, and the girls--we miss you!!



2 comments:

Karli said...

Wow, that hotel looks awesome. I'm glad you are posting during your trip, instead of making me wait until you guys get home.

Anonymous said...

Haunted? I'm so jealous. Let's hear more stories like the violin/unicycle duo.